Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hey guys, Jahala here. (For those of you who do not know me, I made a similar visit to Kamuli last summer, 2008)
It's great to here from you all and know what you have been up to in Uganda. For me, it's just another way to stay connected. I'm happy for Zoey and Lindsay on participating in the home stay. This was one of the most important experiences I had in Kamuli. John urged Nick and I to take a hold of that opportunity and I'm so glad we did, as I am with you two. I stayed with Jacqueline, thirteen, I believe. Last year, we also carried water, and I was utterly embarrassed when a young girl, half my size, put the jug on her head and walked away smiling. Sounds like things are going well! Can't wait to here more, keep us posted!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Site Info

a

Text

EDUCATION LINK Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template